Enter your username name and password to access the resource section.
Not yet Registered?
Contact Jim Thompson to become a Get Golf Ready Certified Facility today.
A certified facility must be able to:
- Commit to using and promoting the “Get Golf Ready” brand
- Offer series of 5-class group
- Instruction managed by PGA of Canada Professionals*
- Maximum of 8:1 Student/Teacher ratio.
- Deliver the five lesson package in increments of 60- to 90-minute sessions (minimum
of six hours)
- Provide an experience on the golf course each session, as well as in the practice
- Follow the curriculum
- Host at least five Get Golf Ready graduate outings, i.e. retention activities with
- Provide use of golf clubs and golf balls to students at no charge
- Report results